1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CRYING like HUGE Babies

Discussion in 'Unreal 2' started by XBrotha, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [DF]phalanx

[DF]phalanx bgutblower=true

yeah but they stand in the door so you boostdoge into them
    plus its not 1 its 3 or 4

2. -=McBean=-

-=McBean=- *=)Bean(=*

Ok, so we know that everyone has some amount of spawn protection. As for the guys standing in the doorways, launch a rocket between their eyes, it's not to difficult to remove a camper from your spawn area, just launch everything you've got at them, they will eventually die...

3. [DF]phalanx

[DF]phalanx bgutblower=true

yeah it is when they are spamming flamethrower

4. OnYx(DCSB)

OnYx(DCSB) Jolt Adm1n

Respect for hosting a server where guys get to try out maps they have worked so hard on designing.
    Nice work :)

5. Dragon_Myr

Dragon_Myr New Member

My strategy for spawn campers: If I'm going down you're comming with me. I never have a problem with them though. Even the gas spamming doesn't really mess me up because I normally am able to take out the gasser with ease (not always true), even if I die too.

-Myr

6. -=McBean=-

-=McBean=- *=)Bean(=*

I've only ever played powerstruggle once and that was last night, hardly saw any spawn camping, it was mainly sg farming around the gen :D

7. iCQ

iCQ Softice/MASM reverse engineer

Im a fan of your server for quite a while now... sure sometimes the maps lag a bit... but uuh.. i DO want to see them and i hate to cry...

I hope people will not bother you so much with silly small issue's... you are far too busy making it fun for all of us!

By the way... personally i do NOT like the fast speed. You have it on 1.5 i think... i would rather see it go back to default 1.0. That might also solve some lag problems on some maps.

Just to be sure you get this: I LOVE YOUR SERVER! (screw the cry babies)

8. (GR)Killer

(GR)Killer ...

Hey brotha, remember the washrooms on the new map yesterday? LMAO!!!one!!!!1!!!! i say the one on left is the mens and the right is the womens, the womens cuz it has more toilets and mens is because of the big stall(i think it's a stall).

9. -=McBean=-

-=McBean=- *=)Bean(=*

I take it your talking about the Trainstation map?

I haven't actually played the map yet but I remember seeing a design view of the map, think it was mens left and womens right :rolleyes:

10. NRK

NRK Nercury

LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.