1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cross burning near where I live

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tool, Mar 28, 2004.

1. tool

tool BuFs #1 mom

You guys probably have already heard about this. My parents live a few blocks away. I know where the house is. Crazy stuff. Arlington has a lot of hicks, and people who would do this sort of thing. Last year at the highschool I graduated from some hicks wrote a bunch of racist stuff on the gym wall. And at a elementary school a black girl got beat up. Eh, I can't stand this crap. :rolleyes:

source: http://www.komotv.com/stories/30542.htm

2. Jedediah Knight

Jedediah Knight Flag Runner of the Year

Teenagers. Well you can expect the young to get stupid at times. It is very sad when grown men act the same way. Ya there are some of those sheet wearing MORONS living round here too. That reminds me ... I have to ask the Army surplus store when they are going to get in the next shipment of claymores.

3. Moshman

Moshman Inquisitivness Owns

Very sad story. :(