couple last minute map things

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
if its not too late, and someones willing, i have couple map change/modifys/lookinto's

- Alldreas (sp) something @ this map locks my machine either during race or during the loading of the next map - guaranteed reset of system :( i may just have to sit this map out when its voted for.

- carribean - the ambient ocean noise is way too loud (at least on my machine it is).
thanks
:cheers: :rockon:

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
Alldreas need to be reworked bad!!! It crashes UT, and when it does play, there are artifacts on the screen. I'll post a screenie of it if neede. Alldreas is a great map, but the bugs need to be worked out of it. One of my faves
Oh yeah, please look for "holes" and short-cuts on the map, and try to fix them.

NOTE StevenHorton: What tracks of yours are still going to be betas (TrainRace-Beta), how many are being reworked (JumpCity-MSU), and how many new?

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Sorry, but you have seen all my new maps:p TrainRace is no longer Beta, alomost all have had some work; LostGods and MountainTown race are also avaliable as Rallys, PavilionTrack CTF and Rabbit is much smaller. FlyAway is finished, it was only beta because I used packages that haven't been released yet. There are two new Mustangs, two formulas, redone SemiRace truck and the Tumbler that haven't been released yet.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Shrimp said:
If PX is willing to give me permission, I'd like to do some tweaking to Alldreas, and tone down the ambient sounds in Carribean. :)

go head shrimp, I can't think what's causing the bugs in Alladreas though, both my laptop (with radeon) and computer (with GeForce) can handle it...

EDIT: although I think i have turned down the sounds on the new caribbean, you'd have to check though