cool.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
you all know what would be kool. a family guy model-pack. we should get some modellers 2gether to do this make peter louis stewie and brian and meg. and have some else do a voicepack. who else would like to see these ppl in the tournament.?

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
eh u can see it as both request and jus summen to talk about. and it was like 5 in the am where i live so yea hehe.

Aug 2, 2004
I'd like the dog as a model. Only seen a couple episodes and never really learned the names 'cept for stewie.

Dark Shroom

Avant-garde Paladin
Oct 7, 2004
SaD said:
Yes , Wigglez is right .
Stewie for UT , not UT2k3.
Yes, well. Blast!

Darth_Chaos said:
I'd like the dog as a model. Only seen a couple episodes and never really learned the names 'cept for stewie.
The dog's name is Brain. The dad is Peter, his wife is Lois, the fat son is Chris, and their daughter is Meg. :)

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
with voice packs!!!!!! these models would suck with out voicepacks.

but ut isnt voicepack friendly if u have anti tcc. its so stupid how they make vp's but cant use them cuz there considered a hack unless the server pushes the vp.

Aug 2, 2004
Never seen that and I use the jay and silent bob pack. Now blunt man and chronic... that would be the shiznit

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
i guess its only a few servers that kick ppl with vps. i use stewie voicepack most of the time.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Mr.Wigglez said:
you all know what would be kool. a family guy model-pack. we should get some modellers 2gether to do this make peter louis stewie and brian and meg. and have some else do a voicepack. who else would like to see these ppl in the tournament.?
Holly Crap Wigglez!!! that is an amazing idea!!!!! I love Family Guy!! and also i know that there is a stuey voice pack on one of those sites you showed me. :tup: :tup: :B :biorifle: :chainsaw:

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Mr.Wigglez said:
yea i get my voice packs from levels4you.com
You know what would also be cool.. if someone made a Bart Model with voice pack.

Bite_Me333

HellSpawn
Sep 24, 2004
FAMILY GUY yah thad be the best. If I was any good Id help you but I suck.. :p

if you make a Brian voicepack have him where he sings the money song:p

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Bite_Me333 said:
FAMILY GUY yah thad be the best. If I was any good Id help you but I suck.. :p

if you make a Brian voicepack have him where he sings the money song:p
I still think Stuey would be the best to make. :p