Converting Unreal Championship Maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SR-388

Jul 8, 2021
Is it possible to convert the maps from Unreal Championship? I have ripped the files off of the disc and tried messing around with them. The map files are in a different format than the standard .ut2 and just changing the extension doesn't work, obviously. Has anyone done this before or would be interested in taking a look at the files? I thought it would be interesting to do in order to have a complete collection of maps.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
There was a larger mod with conversions from unreal championship to ut2004 including all the weapon models and most of the new maps, Sly was part of that project i remember playing it. But otherwise it was a difficult process however there is also the unreal championship 2001 alpha that works on pc which maps can be converted, but there is also an xbox pre release version floating around, it doesn't have pc executables anymore but it might be easier to convert from that version and its very close to final. Just informing what's out there. Plus there's also a PC version of UC2 avaiable too.