1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Convert WeaponlordUT99 to UT2004 - something to consider :)

Discussion in 'Inspirational ideas' started by Mr Marik, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Mr Marik

Mr Marik New Member

Okay listen up!

I think it would be cool if all 110+ weapons from Weaponlord for UT99 were converted over to the UT2004 engine.

Hey, maybe you could even include WeaponMage, Marines-Cytek Corporation, Weapons Of Assimilation and Origin Overkill weapons in it too, so people can download them all in the one ZIP!! Maybe even include the updated-for-2K4 Ripper weapon too! You'd sure get a lot of people downloading it I reckon. It'd be near 180 weapons, but so what - that many just adds to the carnage! And turning on "Super Berserk" would only make it worse...for the better!!

So guys, what do you think? How hard would it be to recreate that many weapons? And approximately how long would it take? :D

2. Wookiee

Wookiee Lets Rock

Well I suppose they could start it and have their grandkids finish the task... ;)

3. LEDx0rz

LEDx0rz The most brilliant man that ever lived

great idea, but i dont think that is going to happen in this millenium(seriously it could take a while, even with it being constantly worked on). But hopefully Parser will prove me wrong so we can all do this agian :rl: :)

4. MechMantis

MechMantis Veteren Newbie

YES! We need the infa-ammo Hatchet Nuke!

*brings out the whip*

CODE!

5. Mr Marik

Mr Marik New Member

I recently went through Weaponlord a bit. There are some weapons there that kinda suck (no offence). Perhaps the really bad ones (ie. cheesecannon) could be filtered out, while the good ones (ie. tribal shotgun) and the exceptional ones (ie. BFG9000) could stay.

What do yous think?

6. jaf

jaf New Member

I'd say that.. POWER OP THE WEAKER ONES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously speaking, i think that only WL, WM and OO are worth converting.
    :tup: WL FOREVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

7. Ghost3021

Ghost3021 Registered Hobbit

its takes FOREVER just to make one weapon for ut2k4...for UT it could be done fairly quickly but in 2k4 there are 10+ classes required for just one gun.
    i dunno...that would take a very long time...

8. Wookiee

Wookiee Lets Rock

Guano gun :mad: :tup::tup:

9. icemanex

icemanex New Member

hmmmmmm maybe if we had every person on all the beyondunreal sites who can make weapins working on it ....... IT WOULD STILL TAKE AGES lol

10. -{SC}- Renamon

-{SC}- Renamon BigHead Bot Master

What does the CheeseCannon do? Shoot out cheese? Imagine owning someone with CHEESE!

11. -]RONO[-_666

-]RONO[-_666 New Member

How about PIE? :D

12. -{SC}- Renamon

-{SC}- Renamon BigHead Bot Master

Or tomatoes :lol: