Controlling Unreal1 bots through UT editor2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Monday..

--------
Apr 3, 2005
Hi,

I am writing a single player MOD using the Unreal1 bots (the ones that are in the UnrealED2 actors list) and have a problem.

I understand that the old-skool MOD has to be enabled for them to work properly but when I change them in their properties (AI) from enemy to follow they still just shoot and kill me.

The old-skool MOD I am using is the one I received with "7 Bullets MOD" and don't know if it's the full 13meg MOD with Unreal1 bot support.

Am I doing something wrong?

I want to have them locked in cages/prisons so I can release them to follow me, eventually until the game finishes at a pre-destined point.

I don't want to use the standard UT99 bots as I would have to issue an order (keep me covered or whatever it is) and that would be a pain.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Monday