UE1 - UT Control B not loading saved brushes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eyuva 'S' NRG

dont mess with the toilet monster
Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
Hi, I never figured out how to fix this issue. I want to use the control B feature to load a lot of brushes in certain sizes and shapes to save time of having to reinput values and adjust vertexes.

However the feature simply does not load the brush. It saves them, but does not load it. It works only once when I open the editor, but after one time it doesn't load anymore.

Any help would be appreciated. This would save lots of time.

Eyuva 'S' NRG

dont mess with the toilet monster
Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
I forgot what control b does in UED2, but why cant you simply copy paste brushes to notepad and save those as txt's for later use?

That is pretty much the same as saving/exporting brushes.

I noticed that thanks. Apparently importing/exporting brushes does what loading them and saving them do. Odd.