[Contest] U Wanna Gears of War Judgment Stuffs?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I have two codes for some Judgment multi junk. U want? You will need the base game, but then I can hook you up. Here's what you are going to get:

Characters:
Marcus
Dom
Anya
Alex
Classic Hammerburst

Weapon skins:
Lambent
Paintball
Window Web

How do you get these amazing prizes worth dollars? Well, simple. Just PM me or post in this thread. The first person with more than 15 legitimate posts to PM me will get one set. The second person will be randomly selected from this thread using a random number generator and must also have more than 15 legitimate posts. The contest for the second set will end Monday, April 22, 2013 at 12:00pm EDT (GMT-4). If you don't need some of the codes because you presumably already bought the content, well, why not use this very thread to let people know and pass them off to those that can use them, mkay?

Disclaimer: These codes are for Xbox 360 Gears of War Judgment. If you don't have the game, do not enter. They will require an Xbox Live account, Silver or Gold (although how you are playing multi with Silver...). If Xbox Live is not available in your region, these are likely useless to you. If the codes do not work, do not blame me (they should work). Do not cry if you lose.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Hey, if only one person enters, then they are guaranteed to win :)