UE3 - UT3 Constraint Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firos12

Mar 11, 2008
Hey all!

I just recently begun messing with Constraints and KAssets and I am having an issue with something.

I want to hang bodies from the ceiling. Just like in UT2004 although UT3's editor is much more complicated. I have tried constraining the body from the ceiling however, when I shoot the body it flies off and bugs out for some reason but the constraint seems to be working partially but the character is on the floor twitching like the constraint is trying to work. Where that is cool that's not what I want :p To give you an example I would like to attempt something like a guy hanging from a noose (Yes I know I am screwed up :p) but I cannot seem to get this right can someone assist me with this issue?

Thanks!

Firos12

Mar 11, 2008
Okay maybe I wasn't clear. The character does not hang like a lamp it flies off when I shoot it like a guy being pulled by a truck.

Can anyone help? or are there any links that can be provided for help?