1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DLL, Feb 28, 2002.

1. DLL

DLL Chrysolyte

DLL is short for "Dell" and I'm actually a Dell agent sent to infiltrate the Infiltration community.

[​IMG]
    Rogue Leader is actually George Bush's second cousin. Some refer to him as the "Osama" of the Bush family.

DankBudz is really a 70 year old Catholic Nun who is suffering from a mental illness. [​IMG]

Angelheart is actually a computer AI written by John Carmack.

2. St0rmcaller

St0rmcaller [AFA]'s unoffical godfather

And I'm the Pope. :D

3. Dank

Dank Mac Guru

4. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"

I'm the outcast member of the Bush family that smoked crack and can't speak articulate english. Oh wait...

5. NotBillMurray

NotBillMurray It's Suntory Time!

Don't forget that Zundafolge is a 38 year spinster aunt who personally led the million mom march and hates guns.

I think Keiichi is a 45 year old prison inmate with an X-Box and sincere hatred for things animated.

Also, Yurch is a chimpanzee with a million friends, a bunch of typewriters, and a whole lotta time.

Now, which of these three is the real thing?

:D