Concussion Field + Hoverboard = Suicide

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cockbite

Jul 28, 2009
The Concussion Field is a pretty awesome powerup, but I've noticed a small problem with it. If you try to use your hoverboard while the Concussion Field is active, you will be killed instantly and be credited with a suicide.

I think the problem is that you are taller when standing on your hoverboard, but the Field stays the same size, so your head hits the top of it and that kills you.

The powerup works great with the Manta and Viper though. I don't know if it was intended or not, but because your character is not fully enclosed by those two vehicles, the field is still visible and works as it should. Flying around in a Manta with a Concussion Filed makes the powerup even more awesome.

IntelliMoo

Nov 13, 2009
I actually thought that was a feature! lol Since it's a powerful weapon of sorts, you are restricted a bit with it (can't hoverboard or else suicide). :)