Conc-Jump Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
jake:weeeeeeee said:
:rolleyes:

(you can click the otherwise useless smiley)

Bringt das muntere Gejumpe wieder zurück zum Gunner. Über die beigefügte .ini können einige Werte von den Admins eingestellt werden, zB ob man selber von den eigenen Granaten geblendet wird oder nicht.
Sorry me no understand. different language.

]Vik[

tera
Jul 10, 2004
Ger
www.tera-gaming.de
bring the "happy-jumping" back to the gunner. it´s possible to change certain settings via the ini as an admin, e.g. being flashed or not being flashed by his own conc nade.

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
GotBeer? said:
Any US servers running this?

Suppose I could just experiment. Boom! "I can't see!" Splat!

Its up on the Main BBF server. just for you beer! :lol:

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
this mutator really makes me happy XD
I've been playing yesterday and this morning against the bots on the BBF server :)

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
A fixed version is now on BBF. (was generating errors, so difference may not be noticeable to the player)

[GDC]Faust

Goblin Hunter
Apr 29, 2004
www.gamersdungeon.de
I made a small bad edited video about the usage of the conc-nades in order to set some vehicles off:

http://www.utxmp.de/portal/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=148
The file is a self-extracting 7zip-archive

Also, for the admins, the .ini sent in the original .zip-file of the concjump2-mutator must be edited to work.

If you want your players to still be blind, you have to put this into the xmpconcjump.ini:

[XMPConcJump2.XMPNewGrenadeConcussion]
bBlindFirstperson=True
MomentumInt= 20000
AdjustZ= 60

that's all.

Last edited: