1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Complete Xenosaga Trailer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Keiichi, Aug 23, 2001.

1. Keiichi

Keiichi Old Timer

The Xenosaga: Episode I trailer that debuted in early July (and from which all official screenshots have originated) has finally been released to the public on a disc accompanying Japan's Dengeki PS magazine, and GameSpot has captured and posted the complete trailer online (WARNING: 87MB file). It's a bit of a mixed bag. Some scenes are drop dead gorgeous while others show just how far the game has yet to go before it's released. In any case, it's worth the download if you're a fan of the series, or just a fan of RPGs in general. I'm definately looking forward to it.

-Keiichi

2. RAZZ

RAZZ aka FURY13RT

long as theres robots and big explosions ;)

3. DeadEyeNick

DeadEyeNick New Member

I've got a feeling it's Fei at the end of the clip...
    The swords fight scene is awesome. Moves are all very eye-catching. :tup:

4. Keiichi

Keiichi Old Timer

Yeah, that's Fei Wong at the end. Elly also appears in several places throughout the trailer. I wonder how they're going to explain that?

-Keiichi

5. Curtz

Curtz New Member

Don't you remember ZG? They were re-incarnated from the dawn of time onwards, or some such.
    Looks quite good, if not a little hard to understand. ;)

6. phatcat

phatcat akward cat

OOOooooo....

must get! don't know how I missed this one! thanks keiichi

7. poaw

poaw You used to sleep easy at night.

But Square isn't making it.

I garuntee(yeah "sp?" motherfuckers. Move on) it will not be as good as the first.

8. the vrrc

the vrrc noexistant user

The same guy who made Xenogears is making it, so I doubt there will be a difference.

And Fei and Elly were not reincarnated since the beginning of time, the cycle of contact/anti-type began when the Eldridge (uh, spell check?) crashed into the planet. Fei made contact with Zohar, Elly was created, and so forth. That was not the beginning of time, since there had to be humans on Earth to leave it, etc.

Edit: Okay, technically, Elly wasn't created, the Mother was, which was Elly/Miang, but you get the idea.