Community MapPack #1 is UP on SOBServers.com's #1 Server!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DaddyBone

Infiltration Team
Jul 24, 1999
Boulder, CO, USA
www.sobservers.com
That's right : Community MapPack #1 is UP on SOBServers.com's #1 Server!

I've modified things a bit as RorkesDrift crashes my client and the server, and Panzer is a killer for servers and clients alike... so no RorkesDrift and Panzer2 is in the list.

Here's the maplist:

DM-INF-Vladivostok.unr
DM-INF-Chiller.unr
DM-INF-DasBoot.unr
DM-INF-FireFight2.unr
DM-INF-Macedonia.unr
DM-INF-Panzer2.unr
DM-INF-RealAssault.unr
DM-INF-RealThing.unr
DM-INF-Trapped.unr

All maps were tried out on the server, and all run fine.

I've adjusted the camo list so that Panzer2 uses the RealMaps suggestion for Panzer1, and the new camos will display their names in the F1 team list.

uz compressed versions of the files are on their way up to our redirect server now, so even if you don't have all the files you'll be sent them as fast as your connection allows. :)

Side note - any ideas on RorkesDrift? I couldn't find the map on any of the sites I usually go to for maps!