1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

community map packs

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by Old Gil, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Old Gil

Old Gil °J2°'s resident lagger

hey all, i noticed the two community map packs, are they used alot? cuz thems be some hefty downloads for ole gil :(

2. Renegade Retard

Renegade Retard Defender of the newbie

I played 4 matches last night and two of the maps were from the CBP's.

It's worth the download.

Welcome to BuF btw!

3. Xaero

Xaero Who Dey!

The only time I've seen a lot of the CBP maps being played, I was tired of playing the SAME maps over and over, so I started voting for the CBP maps, and they started winning, and everyone was saying "Cool map!" or "Ooooh, new map!! This is cool".

yeah, worth the download.

4. Slainchild

Slainchild Gold Member

Nearly all of the maps are good but i've not seen too many public servers hosting them. I think thats because they don't have the pick-up-and-play quality of some of the retail maps (torlan, compressed, antalus etc). But if you take the time to learn them, you will pwn everyone else online :D

5. Angel_Mapper

Angel_Mapper Goooooooats

A lot of them are also available as separate downloads if you look around on the Atari forums. But yeah, definitely a good download! :D [/self pimpage]

You could try the Adopt-a-BUF thread and see if someone can send them to you if you're on 56k.

6. Angerfist

Angerfist left a small crater

what about community SKIN packs?

7. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

if you want man, im in florida. i can burn you a copy of a bunch of UT2k4 stuff if you like. i can send them to ya. or we can set up something where i can send you one map at a time if you like. let me know. im sure i can help you out in some way or another.

8. Old Gil

Old Gil °J2°'s resident lagger

sry for late message, been away for a few days, just got back, and thanks anyway, but ill just leave the download on all night for a few nights... just a bother is all...

9. BooGiTyBoY

BooGiTyBoY The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR

CBP's are used in the FragBU as well so you may want them if you plan to play witz us :)