Community Bonus Pack 2 Volume 2 Released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Bumped from yesterday, 3:30PM EDT. Today's news continues below this story.
The second volume of Unreal Tournament 2004 Community Bonus Pack 2 has been released! The second volume of the pack (the first volume was released on May 20th) contains 20 maps, 4 new characters and two new mutators by some of the most talented designers in the Unreal community! Here's a complete list of content in this second and final installment.

A download link can be found below this list.

Maps:
BR-Bahera by Ed Duke-Cox
CTF-Bahera by Ed Duke-Cox
CTF-Botanic by Dave "Anarkist" Kostiuk
CTF-Pistola by Sidney "Clawfist" Rauchberger and Dave Anarkist" Kostiuk
DM-Buliwyf by Nathillien Thilsa
DM-Drakonis by Vorlon
DM-Kerosene by Paul "Taz" Mader
DM-KillbillyBarn by Teddie "teddabod" Tapawan
DM-Koma by Soenke C."Warbeast" Seidel
DM-KroujKran by Rogelio "Desperado#2" Olguin
DM-Meitak by Nick "neoduck" Donaldson
DM-Niflheim by Nathillien Thilsa
DM-Tempest by Dave "Anarkist" Kostiuk, Rogelio "Desperado#2" Olguin, Ed-Duke Cox and Rachel Cordone
DM-TensileSteel by Colin "Lruce Bee" Murphy
DM-Torkenstein by Emanuel "krolizard" Da Roit
DM-Tydal by Rich "Lord Heisher" Black
DOM-Gerroid by Anthony "Radeon285" Vogt
ONS-Brassed by Emanuel "krolizard" Da Roit
ONS-Pasargadae by Ed Duke-Cox
ONS-Yorda by Soenke C."Warbeast" Seidel

Characters:
Bale, Enki, Neil and Tyler by Jerome "Loric" Diard

Mutators:
Angel Item Physics by Rachel "Angel Mapper" Cordone
Target Practice by Rachel "Angel Mapper" Cordone

Use the link below to download volume 2 from BeyondUnreal FileWorks.

Download UT2004 Community Bonus Pack 2 Volume 2 (200MB)

assassin69

http://maverick.bdcclan.com: 8001/public/
Feb 16, 2004
here
None of the mirrors work for me. i should actually say the 2 mirrors dont work for me can we get some linkage to some other places wiht this file?

grimstar

May 27, 2001
Australia
Return to sender:

crap.jpg

Mad Max RW

Road Warrior
Nov 13, 2003
www.duckandcover.net
Played a handful of the maps and once again I'm amazed at what people can come up with. Out of what I've played so far, DM-Tydal has the best flow.

DM Koma is one of the most original maps out there. It takes place under this giant drilling machine that looks like a bloated tick. If you get up high you really get an idea of its size and the dozens of other tick-like machines eating away at the planet surrounding you.

I really like the farm based map KillBillyBarn. Good music and sounds. A little too wide open for more than 3 players. Still looking for that flying saucer ;)

Tried a single ONS map that takes place in in a desert canyon Brassed. still trying to learn names :p) reminds me of the Unreal 2 XMP maps. Great stuff.

Based on first impressions this is a must download. Did you expect anything less? The authors should be really proud of themselves. As should Epic for putting together a game where people can create such amazing and fresh content.

Last edited:

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
Agree with DM-Tydal. That map felt great...played great..looked great...

I haven't played hardly any of the maps yet though...have to quit typing and start playing :D

From what I've seen of Vol. 1 and part of Vol. 2 though...these are definitely commercial quality...and some better than the stock UT2k4 maps :).

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
*eek* we've got another ONS-Argenta in this set ... ONS-Yorda uses the same frellin overbright sky.

ONS-Pasargadae otoh feels like a fight in a city and for once it isn't easy to get to the core in a vehicle.:)
At least I doubt you'll see anything except a raptor trying to shoot at it through the roof.

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
I have mixed feelings on the second release(both parts)
the maps have great visuals and some strong original themes, but it seems the gameplay was sacrificed to pull off these themes
CBP1 I thought had better gameplay, this one has better visuals IMHO