Comment box

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Damnit I'm going to need a restraining order ;)

P.S. THERE ARE TWO E'S ON MY NAME! :lol:

Last edited:

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
dang, wookieE , you got more posts than me! :lol:
no, realy, what server do you play on>?,wookieE?
lol sory bout the E :B

Last edited:

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Lol, np about the spelling ;)

What FHI server do I play on? I kind of server hop depending on who's on. I used to play more on Lightbringer's server but not so much now.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Ghost, I think you're missing the point. You see, when you spam, it's not sometimes, not just in some places bad, it's bad to spam anywhere. Spamming in general is not something to be proud of and I really think that you're proud of yourself for spamming, which confuses me. Oh well, carry on.

EDIT: Now, I don't care if you make threads like this at all but, try to keep them somewhat legible and under control, none of this 5 posts in a row crap, that's just ****ing retarded.

Last edited:

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
i've only done 2 in a row ever!(ok, more than once) :(
im not missing the point, if the spam that would go into the comment box goes into here, then it wouldnt appear in the real thing! :)
its sorta working........
wookiee, same thing, i server hop all the time! :)

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Well it doesn't seem to be a spam thread as much as a random topic thread - none of these small conversations would really do well in their own threads. :)

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
this very conversation would be reason enough to clean the box out! :eek:
oh, well. lets just see who else want s to spam this thread !revelation!
lets start breaking the forum rules in here and post all sorts of crap!

edit: never mind....

Last edited:

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
heh just found out waht teh blue grav gun does, (i went to my local eb and looked at the guide) WHOA! wOOt! wOOt! lololol i cant wait! (it says on box"internet connection required". Why?)