1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Command line for dedicated sever?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament' started by neokeelo, Mar 3, 2015.

1. neokeelo

neokeelo New Member

Can anyone post an example of what I would need to type in the console to host a dedicated server in the new build?

I just want to host a death match or team death match on DM-Lea and Outpost. It's fine if the maps cycle to others as well. Whatever a standard frag limit and time limit should be is fine.

I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

2. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

You can definitely launch the server with:

UE4Server UnrealTournament DM-Outpost23?Game=DM

That will get you started. There are a lot more options you can set on the URL and also in the INI. The map list is currently stored in the ini.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  3. neokeelo

neokeelo New Member

Thanks!

4. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

Edited for correctness lol

5. neokeelo

neokeelo New Member

6. dsb

dsb New Member

I've been having some dedicated server questions lately as well, but there's some good info in that link, cheers! Been a bit surprised about how hard it is to find a good server with a dedicated tariff :/ But I do like the look of this one though, as it seems to have a good range of processing options and quite affordable.