Coming Soon...Necris Razorback

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HEDRumple

Jan 20, 2010
Coming soon to the Hedsteem VCTF server! The Necris Razorback!
UT3 has no Necris equivalent to the Scorpion till now. The Razorback has side blades like the UT2004 Scorpion and fires a plasma weapon. The weapon is subject to change.

screenshot00463.png

screenshot00464.png

screenshot00467.png

screenshot00468.png

screenshot00469.png

screenshot00465.png

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
I'd put only one wheel behind instead of the kind of close two wheels.

Then it'd be exactly like this :D

(Well ok not exactly as the front hovers but you get the idea ;))

HEDRumple

Jan 20, 2010
Well, technically the Scavenger is the Necris equivalent of the Scorpion.

Not exactly. When the Scavenger is in ball mode it's like having unlimited boost. All our ground vehicles have flag carrying ability EXCEPT for the Scavenger for that reason. Our VCTF server is TRUE VEHICLE Capture the Flag.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
This looks interesting, even if it is a carbon copy of the Scorpion. The mesh is awesome but I don't like the team textures. Looks more suited for online play where people apparently can't tell what team a person or vehicle is on just by looking so they have to have it glowing neon red or xenon blue. I probably won't be able to play with this because my OCD might have a fit about how it doesn't match with the other Necris vehicles.

(also if I sound particularly bitter, it's probably because I am. Only problem is I have no idea why I feel like that today)