1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Come to Paradise!

Discussion in 'Unreal 2' started by fireball, Jun 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fireball

fireball Reach out and torch someone

Well the map Paradise anyway, made by me and Twig. Some of you (Homeboy, Magilla, and Gumby, for example) have seen the map before. It's a lot better than the last one I tried making. The two major things to do are optimization and fixing the skybox seams (any suggestions how would be appreciated).
    Just IP join 69.28.240.54. It's on redirect and is about 2.5MB compressed. Any ideas/comments/complaints are welcome.
    And Twig took a silly amount of pictures here.

2. Aethelgrin

Aethelgrin Now playing, EVE Online. Do not disturb.

Why didn't Maggie give me word of that?! Damn I know one who'll regret his manners.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2004
  3. fireball

fireball Reach out and torch someone

Well, it's gone through 6 or 7 versions since he saw it :p

4. Twigathy

Twigathy New Member

Yep, lots of revisions :) Added soooooooooo much to the map (Although the terrain has stayed pretty much the same).

5. Creig

Creig Back from the dead

Looks nice. It plays well on my system. This will be a fun map to play with more people on it. I would like to see how it handle with alot of people on it :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.