Come one, come all...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SexPistol

Apr 14, 2003
Visit site
hey guys!

although i know many of you are still playing, my INF days and many others' are over. over the last few years of playing this amazing game i've chatted with some really cool people and had some great times. so, in an attempt to keep in touch with those of you whose ass i've kicked many a time (and vice versa), i'd like to start this thread - a collection of email addresses, IM names, and whatever else you'd like to leave behind. maybe get a sticky on it just for the sake of it.

please, feel free to reminisce, but don't hi-jack this thread and turn it into something that it's not. no bickering, name-calling, etc.

-------------------

INF handle: Sexpistol
E-mail: gaberubin@hotmail.com
IM: gaberubintheman (AOL IM)

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
To me the INF time was over allready before 2.9 came out. The reason why I'm still here is because as long I do it not myself they wont be any other developing team that will make a game based on realism (in such way), not anytime soon (and that since 5 years allready).

So I'm here waiting and I think I will stay here for a bunch of serious time.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I plan to stick around a while, but since the thread is here I might as well contribute :

Email : alivealmost@hotmail.com

I can also be reached through support@sentrystudios.net. However, any email sent to that adress will land in others inboxes too. I also check my ICQ on a highly irregular basis (about once every second month when there's little or nothing going on, several times a day when there's a lot going on) : 122147702.

Moondogg

[*SDS*]
Mar 27, 2002
well, don't let my postcount fool you, postcount got wiped for some reason, can't remember if it was a forum thing or i just forgot my login.

my best moments from INF and the community.

Joining SDS, and only playing two matches hehe.

THE LEMMING JUMP ON CUBAN DAWN!

Yurch's evil HK69, as well as taunting him about his crouton ingesting, and cave dwelling. not sure he liked that much though...

and you'll really have to dig deep in mess hall history, but the time where a fellow named Browncow posted a picture of an oddly shaped piece of feces on the forums, that was nasty but hilarious.

all the guys who i played with and against on the AFA server, the Vega and UMC especially. some absolutely fantastic players like madwoffen and his P90, rostam, dapngwnman (there were a lot of you though) etc. i miss being sniped by ecale twice every half minute, one of the best, if not the best sniper i've ever played against in any game. forum guys like Geno and zeep with the same avatar as always.

fun maps like vietnam, norwich and extreme prejudice.

sorry, i had a lot to say :-/

Xfire: Moondogg22
MSN: moondogg22@hotmail.com
AIM (most frequent): Moondogg282

Ublly

Oct 30, 2005
Awesome idea sex pistol. Although I've only been playing for maybe 6 months now I've met some pretty cool people and I'd love to keep in touch with you guys if and when inf dies once and for all (witch hopefully won't happen). my e-mail adress is tumor_head48@hotmail.com. If any of you want you can add me.

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
I haven't had time reinstall inf since my last computer upgrade but will do so on near future. I don't think I'll ever really leave...

To reach me for infiltration related matters: lordkee at sentrystudios dot net (I check inbox now and then). For anything else: lordkee at gmail dot com

//K

kungpaosamuraiii

HOVER TANKS
Mar 31, 2002
Cali
My screenie @gmail.

Left a while back.. had a dream a few weeks ago about 2.87.. INF was probably the best online game I've ever played..

Will probably be back for the next version.. Which is quite possibly never! 2.86 sounds like so long ago.. I really respect you guys that hang around from 2.85 and prior.

I mainly recall a time that I was leading my team and we set up an impenetrable defense.. only to find that my team was the attacking team on DTAS. Alas! Perhaps if I have time I will reinstall it all. Time...

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
I would post mine, but Ublly's gonna try and solicite me with naked pics, I just know. I say we punish him now before it's too late.

Everyone with me, type "woohoohoohoohoo." It would be temporary, just 'til we figure this whole situation out. I've already been on the horn with the "have's" regarding this mess. Please join me in the hope of keeping promise alive. If not for you, do it for the children. For fuk sakes!!!!

*the Left claps
*the Right stays seated

TheWolf

Feb 2, 2006
Had some great times in this game, still gaming with people that I met here seems like 5 years ago.

I might try and reinstall just to see how things go ;)

TheWolf$M.Inc.$

Nov 19, 2004
Welcome back, errrr.....again....Sexpistol :rolleyes:

I still play inf if at all possible every day of the week for 6 if not more years now. Can't stop playing really, since inf has destroyed my childhood I have nothing left but inf itself. :D May also remember my earlier years on inf as harmfuldata and possibly even DukeDixon (not to be confused EVER with duke 'the donkey of troy')....Also lately as Cron0 and Outcast for other reasons ;) .

Lets not forget harmfuldata @t hotmail .dot com (I'm paranoid about spam bots....phhhhh, yea right:rolleyes:)

P.S. Perhaps it IS better Pipe for someone with your...reputation, to not post your contact points on the forum. Crac might sign you up for some "unpleasant" newsletters if you do. :p

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
odie3 at ghostdogs dot net
odie3 at odie3 dot com
ICQ 4802864

Oh, if you see a Odie3 in a different game - that will most likely be me - since I use it for any game I play online.

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
email: erehwon at sentrystudios dot com
AIM: Schdubie
MSN: gradyarnold at hotmail dot com
Y!: Grady1489
Plus I'm always idling on IRC.

And if I'm ever playing other games I usually throw the [INF] tag in front of my handle.

I do miss the good o'l days of AFA2 :(