1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Come on people!!!!

Discussion in 'Infiltration Community Announcements' started by Spirit Monger, Aug 2, 2001.

1. Spirit Monger

Spirit Monger Hunter by Instinct, Weapon by training.

I need more people to join up not just 6 i need maybe lots more, so ill be waiting for your replies to come on in right.. about.. NOW........................... NO. why arent you guys repling. Is it because you dont think i can do the job. Well just give my clan a try for a 30 days, and if you dont like it i will give you your life back. And if you break it we will personally go to your door and bring you a whole new one. Wait.. Thats not right. But anyway Im waiting................................................... Please, im on my knees. What do you want me to do. Give you some weekday minutes with the cellular purchase. Ok now come on i mean it............................................................... Would you like me to read a bed time story also, free of charge. Or would you like me to be your slave, or butler sounds better. I will pray day and night. Maybe you just dont like me. That is ok. Cause i dont like you either.:lol: Hey you can also name any position you want EXCEPT LEADER. So call 1-800-YOU WISH.........:lol: