1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CombatMaps.de relaunched

Discussion in 'Infiltration Community Announcements' started by jbJOGI, Sep 27, 2003.

1. jbJOGI

jbJOGI puzzled?

Hi,

I just wanted to mention the fact that CombatMaps.de has been relaunched.
    As proposed in another thread here in the forum we now have user accounts which allow you to rate maps in several categories and write comments for each map.

dependend on the acceptance of the new system i could imagine several other things to do with these accounts. but let's see whether you like it or not...

you may discuss here what you think about it! we are open to every suggestion

2. fist_mlrs

fist_mlrs that other guy

weee! :tup:

though i think this would get more atention in the general discussions forum

3. jbJOGI

jbJOGI puzzled?

hmm...could some admin move this thread over there please? :)

4. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

No prob :)

*moved to announcemnts*