ColaWars · 2 CTF maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
A while back, 3 years or so, I did an edit of CTF-ColaWars with UTDMW (Warlords) which was fun but even for such a space they're a bit large. Thing is I didn't get all the UTDM-monsters at the same time, and I didn't have the UTDMS (Skaarj) back then. So later, when I did, I made another edit with them.

Bit after that I learned that ZenCoder had long ago come up with a way to embed bots directly into a map, team assigned, and so they didn't show up on the score list listed as "Player". ColaWars was one of the maps I tested that on, but I made a little boo boo as I no longer had the original so I was editing the one with the UTDMS and saved it with both the embedded bots & Skaarj.
6602863_original.png

Which was fun for a bit, but the other night I decided to separate the two: 1 map with embedded bots & the other with UTDMS.

On a side note, I didn't give the bots shadows. Figure the UTDM-monsters don't have them, so the bots didn't need them either.

Usual Suspects:
.u - /system
.unr - /maps
.utx - /textures
.png - Pwetty

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a3avnc2qi9owoq9/ColaWarsCTF.zip

Reactions: Manticore