Coding UMenus/Windows

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Graeme

back from the dead
Oct 4, 2000
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
carav, you crazy crazy person..... In regular UT they use text, not textures... but I want to replace it with textures.... I know how to draw a texture on the HUD and everything but I can't get the #exec lines to work.... every time I try to do it I get an error msg when I compile that says the texture was not found.... but I have an idea on what my problem is and I'll test it out later... I've gtg now.

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
i STRRONGLY disagree with your 'best of the best' idea. the UT community isnt full of hundreds of coders you can choose from. you should take anyone who thinks they can help and teach them what they dont know, let them learn. if everyone followed your idea, how would we get more coders? my second best coder didnt know a damn thing about UScript before he joined, and now hes doin tons of stuff. you should reconsider your plan.

Caravaggio2

Custom user text goes here.
Jul 26, 2001
Well Graeme that's the way I heard it, whichever it's not my job, talk it over with our new boy here.

I'm not 100% on what fireslash is talking about here but I'm in a rush... ...Aspie your in, I'm sending a private message with a secret forum adress where we hand.

Share it with no one or we shave your dog.

And you know what we just might have space monsters, like I said, it's one of those themeless anything goes mods.

Organize your ideas and get on over...