Coding this UnrealED imported mech

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CIpen

May 12, 2004
I've got that chaingun in the attachment above. It was going to be for the mech but decided not to use it. I haven't really made many guns as I haven't needed to. Gun + car, I guess you want something like what's in that new(er) James Bond movie?

Perhaps we could discuss this in ICQ or mIRC chat room?

Mr Evi1

Mar 22, 2002
UK
come.to
There are a number of different types of model that would be useful to me. You can find me on ICQ (35069323) sometimes.

CIpen

May 12, 2004
Sweet, I got the walk animation replication working!!! Just a little bit more and it will be ready for release. :eek2: :cheers:

Syntax_Error

Jul 6, 2004
been googling for some info on bipedal vehicles in UT2004 and yours, CIpen, looks like it would help me out, mind if i borrow some of your code/animations?

CIpen

May 12, 2004
Whatever is in this post is fair game man. There is enough here to make a vehicle that walks. You just need to subclass from the code up there ^^.

Syntax_Error

Jul 6, 2004
ok, i've been workin on this thing for a week now and i am only able to get it to move if i extend something like ONShovertank, but when i extend from the code above it will not move, would you mind posting your final code and what it's extending up to ONSVehicle please?

CIpen

May 12, 2004
It will work, trust me.

If you don't understand it then I (or we) can help you understand.

Did you try looking at UT2004.log in UT2004\System\ ?

Hunz

...aka [A|K]Leviathan, mkay?
Jan 7, 2002
Jail
www.arschkeKse.de.vu
Reading this "Arthromek: Walking Tank" in your WoE-concept and seeing this code, Iam getting really ancious for the first mech-vehicles in unreal (loved mech-games like mechwarrior). Go Mr Evi1, Go!
...of course I would like to make my own one, too. :D

Last edited: