coders required to overhaul deus ex

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

schizoslayer

Jul 7, 2001
Thanks to a severe lack of coders within the deus ex community I have been forced to cast my net into the general unreal community to find help.

I am in need of one or two experienced coders who are willing to get their hands dirty and overhaul Deus Ex into pretty much a different game.

Such things as the hud, player camera, movement rates, command system, weapons, ai and general mission scripting all need to be changed. It isn't a small task and not something I can do myself (my uscript knowedge is limited to say the least).

We are a total conversion called "Preachers" (website coming but forum already up at: http://www.modfactory.net/phpBB/viewforum.php?forum=26&27 ) and we can basically describe ourselves as a anime/cyberpunk TC in an original universe. If you want more infomation or are interested then contact me at Schizo_slayer@yahoo.com if you would like to apply then attach some examples of your work.