1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

COBBY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by THE**WRAITH_DS, Nov 13, 1999.

1. THE**WRAITH_DS

THE**WRAITH_DS New Member

I have a ?? Why is it when I post a messege it takes me to the page and its not there?? I have to go back and let it reload again and if I don't whenever I come to the forums its not there??? I need input /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
    Wraith :\ An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death. :\ Ghost, Spector

2. Cobby

Cobby New Member

I have to pass this one off to Stallion....Yo! Stud! Where are ya??? /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

[​IMG]
    Dare to Dream

3. Stallion

Stallion Guest

Heh,
    I really can't help ya with this one. I've never seen or heard of this behavior anywhere else, and have yet to notice it on this board. It may be a browser caching problem, although I can't really tell..

[​IMG]
    Chris «Stallion» Lambert
    clambert@gamespy.com
    ModCentral/PlanetUnreal