UE3 - UT3 Cloth on at MatSkelMesh

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

|*BILLY$CLINT*|

I make things happen!
Jan 25, 2008
The Moon
So I am working on a cinematic for my demo reel and I need to know if anyone out there knows how to get cloth to activate on a MatSkelMesh (the one used for matinee). I know cloth is working in the scene as I have some other random cloth items I pulled in to see if cloth was even working.

I am using the reaper(or at least I think that is his name) player model it's the one that has a very long loin cloth in the front.

I did go to the animation browser and added all the reaper cloth bones to the cloth bone array like you normally would but that did not work. I did see some animation in the animation browser after doing this but it would crash about 5 seconds after turning on force CPU Skinning so that is not right.

I am not sure if he has to many bones for his loin cloth or if I am going about this the wrong way. Any ideas?

Thanks