Closed Beta: BR-Aslias

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Want to test out this map? Shoot me off a PM! I'm very close to a release but I need some testers and perhaps even some to play it online at a set server. Some generals rules:

1. DO NOT, repeat DO FRIGGIN NOT GIVE THIS MAP OUT TO ANYONE I dont need any version conflicts of any sort or it being release before it's finished.

2. Report. Report report report. Even if you havent found a single bug, report. Report about how you liked the map, the gameplay, etc. If you don't report, then I'll consider you a leech that just wanted the map and probably viciously attack you ;)

3. Honestly, don't put your request in this thread infact, I'll probably lock this thread. If you're interested in the map, send me a PM. I have plenty of room in my inbox so don't worry about me not getting your request.

4. Just generally keep in contact throughout testing.

If you're interested, hit the PM button.

Status
Not open for further replies.