Clone Bandits mentioned in Computer Games

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TriQuad

Jul 2, 2004
There was a short article about CB in its mod section. I can post scans if anyone wants them.

TriQuad

Jul 2, 2004
It's in the newest issue. The cover story is SWAT 4. Just say if you're going to post scans or not. If not, I'll try to do it.

hottoast

Art Worker
Scans would be much appreciated!

I think they may have put in a bit on CB because I emailed them with a plaintive, begging, and frankly disgusting plea for coverage. :) There was a big feature on the MSUC the issue before, and we'd been left out, so I swallowed what little was left of my pride, got on my knees and cried for some ink.

It worked! Woohoo! The greasy wheel wins again.

Cheers,
Tom

p.s. Please don't consider this an endorsement of whining or badgering the good folks at CGM. They're a class act!

TriQuad

Jul 2, 2004
Here are the scans for the Clone Bandits article in CGM.

Attachments

• bandits-mod.jpg
    bandits-mod.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 46