1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clint Eastwood mocks GOP; antics go unnoticed by squares

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Peavey, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N1ghtmare

N1ghtmare Sweet Dreams

"They will not die in vein" -Bush, after 9/11.

Well, he half assed Afghanistan, then went into a nation that had nothing to do with it (Iraq). He kind-of did forget about the entire purpose to pursue his own democracy-spreading fundamentalism.

So yeah.

2. Zxanphorian

Zxanphorian ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[​IMG]

Then he had this when the true mission was far from being accomplished.

Man, Bush was a fun punching bag. Too bad Obama and potentially Romney aren't as fun. :(

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  3. Jacks:Revenge

Jacks:Revenge ╠╣E╚╚O

the GOP has been running against Jimmy Carter ever since he left office.
    I don't see why the Dems cannot run against George Bush.

I'm not being especially hard on the guy I didn't like.
    he had 8 years to do virtually whatever he wanted with a Congress that didn't fight him tooth-and-nail and he still managed to screw the country royally.

Obama has had barely 4 years (with the worst Congress in memory) from which there have been numerous positive notes aside from the economy. the Republican alternative and his Veep pick have offered nothing fresh in the way of ideas. when their only plan is to essentially return to Bush-era fiscal policy, then it's only fair to point out what happened the last time we tried it.

4. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Woah there... what? The last four years he was in office was a virtual witch hunt with Congress leading the charge. C'mon... you gotta admit they spent an awful lot of time and energy raking him over the coals. I'm not here to defend his record anyhow.

To be honest, I haven't really paid much attention to the Republican ticket since I don't like their nominees. You're saying that their platform is to return to the Bush-era fiscal policy? Have we even left it yet?

5. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

I don't see that as obvious at all, unless you're going to take off into "anyone who disagrees with me is an [idiot/moron/bigot/racist/etc]" lines of argument here.

6. Zxanphorian

Zxanphorian ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7. Jacks:Revenge

you wouldn't...
    anything to remove Obama. anything.

your leading candidate is a supreme liar who dodges taxes.
    your VP is an economic extremist with a comical twist of ironic hypocrisy. the "budget hawk" who voted for every policy that led to the current mess and wants nothing more than to return to that policy, he won't even touch defense spending.

not even Fox News could stomach Ryan's convention speech.
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/30/paul-ryans-speech-in-three-words/

that's Fox News!

neither one of these clowns will reveal any specifics.
    and this ambiguity apparently satisfies you. anything but Obama... :rolleyes:

8. Hermskii

Hermskii www.Hermskii.com

I mentioned a landslide right? I still think Romney is going to take this election by a landslide. How many more times are jobs numbers going to come out before this election? Unemployment just went back up to 8.3% last week right? We just went over 16,000,000,000 in debt too? Wasn't it Obama who hassled Bush for raising our debt just over 4 trillion in 8 years and here Obama has already raised it 5 trillion in 3.5 years?

LANDSLIDE!

PS: Yes! ANYTHING but Obama!

9. Vaskadar

Vaskadar It's time I look back from outer space

Most expensive fucking plane ever.
    http://www.dodbuzz.com/2012/06/15/f-35-by-the-numbers/

This is the kind of shit the warhawks fund. They want to continue development on this plane when there have been tons of delays, tons of setbacks, and its cost far outweighs the 'potential firepower' it has. Huge damn waste of money. They could have updated the navy with improved electronics and made several warships for the amount they've spent on this project.

Then the warhawks turn around and say 'too much is being spent on social programs'. Bullshit. This kind of stuff is unsustainable. The DOD is fucking retarded.

10. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

11. Jacks:Revenge

yeah... published on Fox News.

normally they're pretty tight with the talking-points memo.

12. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately, almost anything is better than Obama. Sorry.
    Thanks for doing nothing other than reiterating liberal talking points. I don't really see how you think the "supreme tax dodger" would be getting away with these illegal activities considering the heightened scrutiny of their current position. I'm sorry, but if Romney was doing something illegal, it would be known about already. It would have been known about 4 years ago. It would have been known about 10 years ago.

I'm not interested in talking about Paul Ryan. You've got Joe Biden, for God's sake.

As for the Kohn article, that's part of Fox's "fair and balanced" reporting. You can't mock them for that and then use it as a crutch when it's convenient for you.

13. Big-Al

Big-Al amateur de bière

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  14. Jacks:Revenge

unfortunately, that is absurd hyperbole. sorry.

at what point did I say anything about illegality?

of course what he's doing is legal. that's the problem.
    it doesn't change the fact that he's doing it. tax havens and loopholes were created by people like Mitt Romney for people like Mitt Romney.

oh of course not.
    he's almost more disgraceful than Romney. at least Romney has the decency to admit that he's an Etch-A-Sketch politician whose values and moral positions are for sale to the highest bidder. at least his gaffes and horrific inability to connect with normal people are comical and amusing.

Paul Ryan is an utterly shameless snake-oil salesman.
    the intellectual leader? the budget hawk?
    have you seen his congressional voting record? have you read his budget proposals?

it's difficult to comprehend the mental gymnastics you must perform in order to justify liking this guy.

15. JaFO

JaFO bugs are features too ...

ah politics ...
    the more things change, the more things stay the same.
    Just keep voting for the lizards people.
    Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

I really wonder why the idiots keep voting for the same ol' shit over and over again.
    Everyone is more interested in pointing out what the others did wrong instead of trying to fix the sinking ship.
    What you boys need is someone like Geert Wilders (I'm sure even Americans have heard about that *beep*).
    That'll fix it. ;)

[​IMG]

16. Firefly

Firefly United Kingdom is not a country.

[M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B39W91O-rUg[/M]

more american vote rigging

17. Jacks:Revenge

you guys there's this huge problem with voter fraud where voter fraud happens all the time and so the voters are getting frauded by all this voter fraud going around. we have to suppress this voter fraud by passing unprecedented voting requirement laws in swing states so that voter fraud doesn't fraud us voters any longer.

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuOT1bRYdK8[/m]

18. -Jes-

-Jes- Shreddin'

19. Big-Al

Big-Al amateur de bière

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHKBlCly14Y&feature=watch_response

20. Al

Al Car'a'carn

Right you are, Ken.

They can't win without voter suppression.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.