1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

climbing

Discussion in 'Mod/Mutator Ideas' started by 680, Dec 11, 2001.

1. 680

680 New Member

dont think itd be so hard to make, have a grab key and you climb ontop of a ledge. jump and grab to hang? animations would probaly have to be made though...another thing:a bot randomizer (not bot list) but every game it gives bots diffrent modles skins voices teams skills etc...

2. bean soup

bean soup adept sniper

that would be so cool i now a posible easy way to do it although i don`t know ho to make maps or mods/mutaters

system shock 2

on that game u can grab leges and climb and it is a first person:)

3. NuclearMonkey

NuclearMonkey You probably hate me. Oh well.

Now the ledge is a clever idea, but a bot randomizer. Sounds neat enough, but it would make Bot Matches very uneven. But if it just randomized skins and voices, and not skills, it would be okay. You probably thought no one else would reply to your thread.