CliffyB Unveiling New Game This Week

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
To some he will always be CliffyB, to others all they know is he was the creator of Gears of War. Now, he's back with his latest title for PC.

I *told* you to #BraceYourself ... Register now: http://t.co/wOxsFsXplO Trust me, folks - buckle up. I am so excited right now. :) :) :)

-- Cliff Bleszinski (@therealcliffyb) August 23, 2015

With various counters up on the site it looks like information will be drip fed to us in the next few days before the reveal at 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm GMT on Wednesday.

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Looks interesting. There is a lot of potential for a good game but a lot of potential to mess it up. Ease of movement and ease of combat will make or break a game like this.

Argus

Spack Jazzrabbit
Feb 13, 2008
Scotland
I can't imagine CliffyB screwing this up. I won't imagine it.
I'm always a bit wary of F2P online games, but I will give this a fair shake because it looks pretty decent.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
I hope he can't screw it up. Hopefully he has some clear minds in his company that he listens too.

I get bored very quickly of team based games which is why I have stopped TF2 and a lot of CS:GO too, its always the same tactics, same maps, same idiots thinking they know how to play every aspect of the game.

Argus

Spack Jazzrabbit
Feb 13, 2008
Scotland
I know what you mean. As far as Hat Fortress 2 goes, really, I need to play it with friends or not at all, otherwise it just bores the pants off of me.
That being said, this is coming from someone who's stuck in the nineties and still enjoys playing Unreal or offline UT, as opposed to most of the new games that are coming out.

It's ok. Nothing really groundbreaking imo. Most likely won't pick it up.

Hopefully they have another beta play because I only played 14 mins of it according to steam, and I didn't care for it all that much. Willing to give it another go though and try to put some more hours into it. I think my overall gameplay style has changed. Unreal is what got me into PC gaming, then UT/Quake, on to COD and Battlefield. But when you have games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim and Battlefield, it's hard to go back to such a cramped style of game play

Argus

Spack Jazzrabbit
Feb 13, 2008
Scotland
I saw it when I was over at PAX East this year - didn't get a chance to play it, but it looks like fun, honestly.

A

Ashley Stafford

Wasn't he working on a sudo tower defense horde style game ?