Cliff B Tweaks PC Gamers Over MIA Bulletstorm Demo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
From my experience this morning, I had a blast. The skillshot system adds a nice layer of replayability allowing you to unleash your inner sadist. :lol:

In one round you may impale an AI to piece of metal, next time around you may get that same guy by kicking him into some live electrical wires. Third time around shoot the dude in the nuts, and smash his face in to ease his misery. Fourth time around, shoot the dude with dual grenade weapon, leash him, and kick him back to his buddies and blow them all up for a nice, gang bang skill shot!

good times!

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
In one round you may impale an AI to piece of metal, next time around you may get that same guy by kicking him into some live electrical wires. Third time around shoot the dude in the nuts, and smash his face in to ease his misery. Fourth time around, shoot the dude with dual grenade weapon, leash him, and kick him back to his buddies and blow them all up for a nice, gang bang skill shot!

This reminds me a lot of the countless hours wasted with the Carmageddon demo with my cousin when we were growing up. Nice.