Clan {NC}

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
wha?

does NC even get recognized as a clan any more?
i see only 4 active members now.

NC Rule #1
heh about 90% of people fall into this area.

Can you say, Rukee?

clan NC
Chat all day, play on pubs and get little recognition. refuse to play on PG, OGL, TP, UTC ladders cause you suck, or got banned. no acces to a REAL server.:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Clan High Voltage
Chat a bit. Totaly 0wn other clans. Dominate the PG, OGL, UTC ladders. Everyone ph34rs you. Massive recognition and worship.
Access to an OC3 server.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Why is it that I’m a member, but my password quit working on the old site? Did it have anything to do with the fact that I haven’t played a match in months and haven’t kept up with the clan? Probably. Well, now that I’m starting a job where I’m not working 75 hours a week, I might have time to stand around in a match and blow my own foot off with a flak cannon.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR
Why is it that I’m a member, but my password quit working on the old site? Did it have anything to do with the fact that I haven’t played a match in months and haven’t kept up with the clan? Probably. Well, now that I’m starting a job where I’m not working 75 hours a week, I might have time to stand around in a match and blow my own foot off with a flak cannon.

oh yeah! if you need another boy like qualth than you can count me in... as soon as i have broadband(flatrate) i still got to pay after 50 hours surfing : ( but i am working on this

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Nali City Clan is allways looking for good players.
Sure....mabee we aren`t as active as some....and mabee we don`t pratice everyday.....But dange it we are still a Clan!!
I think.....:rolleyes:

If we had more members we could do more.

If you want to be in the Nali City Clan go to the clan web page posted above and contact any of the members to learn how to join.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Rukee
Nali City Clan is allways looking for good players.
Sure....mabee we aren`t as active as some....and mabee we don`t pratice everyday.....But dange it we are still a Clan!!
I think.....:rolleyes:

If we had more members we could do more.

If you want to be in the Nali City Clan go to the clan web page posted above and contact any of the members to learn how to join.

lol, I almost chat everyday with clanNC members... doesnt this make me semi clanNC?

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I think GoAt might be right....I might be the only active member right now.

I know we have more....but they must be in hidding or something!! (j/k!) :p

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
as soon as i am on a flatrate you can count me in! and than we got to build the dream team rukee!

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
You are not alone

Clan NC is alive, just some more serious players bail out to ride the shirt tails of more established clans then doing anything to help Clan NC.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Re: You are not alone

Originally posted by Twrecks
Clan NC is alive, just some more serious players bail out to ride the shirt tails of more established clans then doing anything to help Clan NC.

is ther an up-to-date lsit with all the actives members?
cos i think most of them left...

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Re: Re: You are not alone

Originally posted by Balton.de

is ther an up-to-date lsit with all the actives members?
cos i think most of them left...

That sounds like a role call to me...

{NC}Rukee here and ready for game!!!
rocketwhore.gif

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
To the members of Clan NC and Vandora staff, you do have private forums here. You can't see them yet, because we are still awaiting the member lists.

The forums are set up, and once I receive the member lists, I'll add all the members to the respective access masks. Nobody but the respective members will see your private forums.

There is no password to login. vB will remember your login name, when you log into the BU forums, and tag your profile to the correct mask. So, it is secure:).

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
Re: You are not alone

Originally posted by Twrecks

uhh in my 7 months with NC no body tried to do anything, i bitched about it then left and from the looks of it nothing STILL has happend
when i bitched everyone got pissed off at me saying this is a FUN clan... well my clan is a FUN clan, we are just a bit more involved than challangeing each other, playing on pubs and boasting about ping rapeage.
i can understand mikes disposition, in a way... but what pissed me off what that he spent (IMHO) more time with other clans than practicing and teaching NC.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site

Originally posted by GoAt

uhh in my 7 months with NC no body tried to do anything, i bitched about it then left and from the looks of it nothing STILL has happend

HEY!!

We had a couple of scrimmages with [ST] clan....
Oh-wait a minute....that`s you!!
And we had another scrimmage too with that other clan.....
that was a while ago...
But I`m still looking for a game!!!
Any clan looking to beat up on the {NC} clan for some practice or a scrimmage give me an e-mail and we`ll see what we can do.
/me hates CTF by the way......

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info

Originally posted by GoAt

when i bitched everyone got pissed off at me saying this is a FUN clan... well my clan is a FUN clan, we are just a bit more involved than challangeing each other, playing on pubs and boasting about ping rapeage.
i can understand mikes disposition, in a way... but what pissed me off what that he spent (IMHO) more time with other clans than practicing and teaching NC.

Very true.
I've taken a backseat in the happenings of Clan NC, I'm not entirely happy with the clan's progress either.
But ppl such as yourself GoAt were the basis for a decent squad.
I still feel Clan NC has a future. In regards to a "Fun Clan" that aspect will always be a part of clan NC. More members are needed to carry the flag to the ladders (in more than one way!)
I'm sorry that you had to leave to make a point.
That point has been taken, thanks.