Clan mailing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Attn: «BuA» Clan Members

An email has been sent to each of your listed addresses. Please complete the attached document and return it to me. Data will be used for benefit of entire clan.

Thank you,
SS

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Gotcha SS. It's gonna take a bit, I think. I want to pick solid numbers, ya know. :p :) Seriously, though, I don't want to just fly through it without thinking about it, so I will hopefully have it for you later this week.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Affirmative, Ice, AX. I just want the data before the weekend, so I can compile it before Monday's practice.

Lurker needs to redo his data. I will not be able to collate "fair", "good", or "intermediate". Use the 1 to 10 rating system. Also, Lurker should limit preferrred positions on maps to only two.

BC's, Dev's, and TAZ's data have been received and are satisfactory. I also wish to point out that I think BC has done the best job at self-evaluation so far (with only a couple instances of pride floating in).