Clan [Ci] is recruiting!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sekhmet

the Destroyer
Oct 16, 2001
Memphis, Egypt
www.carpeimperium.com
The European side of Carpe Imperium is looking for several new members to play CTF with. We’re looking for mature players with some skill at the game. CTF experience is a plus, but not required. We put attitude before skill, which means you generally don’t act like an ass on or off servers when you’re in Ci. We currently have members from Greece, Sweden, Finland, the Netherlands, the UK and Germany, and players from any European country are welcome. We also have an American division competing in seperate leagues, which makes Ci one of the more interesting clans to be in (at least IMO) :)

Interested in capturing flags with us in organized games? Post in this thread, or make a post in our own forums here.
You can also use IRC to contact us :

#clanci
irc.enterthegame.com
irc.quakenet.org

Or you can e-mail us to let us know you’re interested in joining : sekhmet@carpeimperium.com

We look forward to hear from prospective clanmates!

Sekhmet

the Destroyer
Oct 16, 2001
Memphis, Egypt
www.carpeimperium.com
Just some skill so we don't have to teach you everything from scratch, but it's not like you have to be very good or anything. If you are interested, but uncertain about how good you are, just ask for a tryout and we'll check you out. Even when you don't make it, you can train to get better and try again.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
*shakes about a bag of wowbagger's heads*

Come on people, Hugely respected and skilled clan looking for some hotties, the American side has been moving on beautifully recently and this needs to be mirrored, we have a fine server, a fine voice comm server, great people and massive learning resources to get great at this game - if you have the desire.

If you want to be having fun with organised gaming, if you want to get hot with the shots, if you want to get attention from the ladies...

[Ci].

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
Been a bit short of class in the squad recently if you ask me. Needs more flair, you should get that handsome guy in my avatar playing for you again :D

Seriously, if 2k4 cuts the mustard you may well have the services of an old man coming out of retirement to show the youngsters how its done one more time :)

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
Yeah, each head controls a hand to itself. It allows me to perform shock combos that a mere mortal's hand eye co-ordination could never comprehend :D

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
Out of curiosity, when are you guys on your server?? The Euro one that is. I have been there a few times now but there are never anyone else there :(

Last edited:

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
We try to arrange fragbu nights on firdays and saturdays, but the scene is so dead over here we barely get any players - look out for the euro fragbu threads. And there's a reason we're recruiting - personally i'm stuck without a games machine and have been for several months, so hanging out in irc's the best option to get ot know us.

ETG is more where the euros hang out, but by decree all of us should be on all 3 networks, quakenet pgp and etg.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
i'm looking for a clan, but i have no time on my hands to play in matches or anything. I also have a girlfriend, so free time has been cut right down.

any time i play online is normally on XMP/CoD right now, haven't played UT2003 for a while.