1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Civilized

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Creox, Dec 6, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creox

Creox New Member

Just thought I'd share a thought with you all
    after reading through a lot of posts here in the last few days.

I've been on the Q3World forums for a while
    prior to coming here (like both games a lot)

Compared to quite a few goobs on Q3World forums you guys and dolls are perfectly
    civilized /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif)

It's a breath of fresh air to read posts that disagree with each other but don't for the most part degenerate to profanity and bigotry.

thanks.

Creox

2. L_S

L_S .

Screw you a$$hole! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

[​IMG]
    If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

3. pgStrider

pgStrider New Member

You should have been around on the old PU board.....without mentioning names...The dung use to fly pretty good around here.
    For the most part, the core group that post here are helpful,intelligent,and skilled...and then there's Liquid_Sin....:-]
    j\k. Actually ole LS is one of the pillars here....(pillars of what, we're not sure)

[​IMG]
    Half-Full, not Half-Empty

4. Creox

Creox New Member

Lol

Even when you dis me it's light stuff, **** the dung I've read on q3 is AMAZING!!

Cya later with some actual questions :0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.