1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

"Citizen, may I see your identification?"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Donnellizer, Nov 9, 2001.

1. Donnellizer

Donnellizer Fjæsing!

Fascism at it's worst.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2001
  2. DeadEyeNick

DeadEyeNick New Member

well, it's a nation nearing war. little can be done about such.

3. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

Well why didnt we do this during the Gulf? Or Vietnam or WW2?

I smell a big fat martial law pie baking in the oven. And we're all gonna get a slice.

/me waves farewell to the land of the free.

4. DLL

DLL Chrysolyte

I am not standing in defense of violating people's civil liberties. I just wanted to point out the difference between now and past wars is that we were attacked on our home turf. WWII was the last time this happened and similar civil rights questions arose.

I have faith that what was described in this article won't happen (at least during my lifetime). There are too many good 'ol boys in the United States that won't go for it. And we still have our arms. If this comes about, I can't see the people standing for it. Soccer moms are not the majority.. yet.

5. The_Fur

The_Fur Back in black

wow we didn't see this one coming :rolleyes:

6. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

Being somewhat connected to this network of "good 'ol boys" I can assure you that if the scenereo described above plays out there will be bloodshead.

on a totaly unrelated note, yes, I'm saving my money for a nice AR-10 :)

7. Goat Fucker

Goat Fucker No Future!

Do not do this at home unless you mean it!

Have i taught you nothing Zündy? or did you sleep through history class?

Heres what youre going to do, youre going to save up that money, and then when you have enough, you are going straight to the seedy part of town to have a chit chat with the "homies", where you will deposite a small amount of youre capital in echange for knoledge.
    Then, you will use said knoledge to guide you to a "pick up point", where you in exchange for the remaning part of youre capital, will aquire a "tool of liberation" to youre liking, make sure it has "that extra gear" installed (wunk wunk), and get lots of "shiny little fish" along with the detathable boxes they come in aswell (wunk wunk).

The men in grey cannot take what they dont know you have (nodge nodge).

8. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

I said I was saving for an AR-10...I didn't say where I was going to buy it.

I don't have to deal with the "homies" ... I know the right "good 'ol boys" ;)

9. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"

The men in gray can't take what I have when they're brains are splattered on the pavement either, that's what is so great about a gun.

10. The_Fur

The_Fur Back in black

The same can be said for a peterbuilt truck and they are perfectly legal :D

11. Goat Fucker

Goat Fucker No Future!

Know what i mean, eh? say no more, say no more, nudge nudge.

12. Keiichi

Keiichi Old Timer

Yeah, and look what happened. Every asian-american in the United States was forcibly relocated to concentration camps.

-Keiichi

13. striderteen

striderteen New Member

This is truly frightening. I have always supported the concept of private militias "just in case", but now it appears that Armageddon is now.

14. jaeg

jaeg PopeyeTurbo

Donnelizer, what is the source on this? Where did you get it from?

15. Donnellizer

Donnellizer Fjæsing!

www.unamerican.com

Obviously, it can't be verified completely. But, we'll just have to wait and see. According to my friend in New York, you do have to show a driver's license at "checkpoints"...

Writer of article:

"AL MARTIN is America's foremost whistleblower on government fraud and corruption. A retired US Navy Lt. Commander and former officer in the Office of Naval Intelligence, he has testified before Congress (the Kerry Committee and the Alexander Committee) regarding Iran-Contra. His column "Behind the Scenes in the Beltway" is published regularly on Al Martin Raw: Criminal Govt Conspiracy (http://www.almartinraw.com) "

16. OICW

OICW Reason & Logic > Religion

All of what he said sounds like BS, I could think of something more original then Star War's uniforms for that story :rolleyes:

17. Goat Fucker

Goat Fucker No Future!

Actually, OICW, it sounds very plausible, i dont doubt that the writer has added some drama, but the overall contence of this is very plausible, and actually exactly what i would expect the "next step" to be.

18. jaunty

jaunty If you disagree with me, you're wrong.

I expected less ignorance from you, OICW.

Jew#1: These yellow stars look pretty cool.
    Jew#2: Yeah, but its so the government can identify us.
    Jews#1: Yeah, but they'll never hurt us, thats just stupid.
    Jew#2: Yeah, probably.

19. St0rmcaller

St0rmcaller [AFA]'s unoffical godfather

You guys actually believe that tripe?!

That little article does more than embelish things, it goes well beyond it in fact. Hail the republic my ass. Donny boy, why would you ever believe this garbage? Becuase someone in the media put into print? :lol:

Talk to your friendly neighbor military professsionals that scour these forums. They just might enlighten this thing for ya.

Icould tear this whole thing apart, but I'll just stick with this one for now...

This violates the number 1 any military personnel must follow...the Authorization for Deadly Force.

20. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"

I hope you arn't claiming that the U.S. military doesn't practice setting up checkpoints storm, because I can bust out my pictures of U.S. checkpoints being setup in other countries. And with the military already being merged into civilian police forces, it isn't too long before it happens here. So long Posse Comitatus. So long laws. Hello police state.