1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Christmas/New Years card swap

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gopostal, Dec 13, 2017.

1. gopostal

gopostal Active Member

Jan 19, 2006
    It's been a few years since this was last done. Is anyone interested in doing it again? It's too late for Christmas but I don't mind if you don't. If you want to send/receive cards from the other people who want to join in just drop me a PM and I'll keep you updated with the address list when people sign up. All you need to do is submit an address where you want your cards to go and be sure to send a postcard to a couple of the other people in the group. I just did this for the eclipse and it was a lot of fun. I live very close to the path of totality in Oregon and I sent postcards to a bunch of international people using this stamp https://store.usps.com/store/product/buy-stamps/total-eclipse-of-the-sun-S_475304 I ended up getting cards back from about 12 different countries, some were VERY cool.

Anyway if you are interested PM me and I'll keep you updated with the list.