Check this out

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stumpy

Shotgunning from 1000 meters
Jan 19, 2001
Rogue Leader was kind enough to put an editorial I wrote onto his site. Thanks Rogue!

I put this in general & not in OT cause, well, his site is all about Infiltration. It is actually a damn good site.

If you havent been there yet, then go to Infitration Tactics

Right now there are some annoying popup windows, but I think Rogue Leader is going to be moving his site soon. And the title .gif takes a bit to load if you are on a slow connection. But its worth it, this is a really good site, and it isn't even finished yet.

[This message was edited by Stumpy on Mar 03, 2001 at 21:03.]

PCTeK

Skilled
Jan 15, 2001
www.cscwebsite.com
Nice piece of writing rogue!

pctek.jpg

* Once A Marine, Always A Marine - Semper Fi*

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
/me huddles group into corner

ya know, we should make some "secret" forums for INF if "it"[/me quivers] should ever happen.

page

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
Rogue and Stumpy, excellent writing! I especially enjoyed Rogues' editorial on violence..very well put. Keep up the good work! :D

I am the Walrus, koo koo kachoo.
Why do people insist on putting their 'two cents' in when they don't have a penny to spare?

Cuchullain

May 21, 2000
cucullen.50megs.com
Excellent bit of writing Rogue Leader! Ya got my vote if you run for mayor!
I just had a quote to share on this subject that I find to be very relevent to our day and age. I wish that it weren't true...

"All man kind is at the mercy of a hand full of neurotics."
Norman Douglas

I BELIEVE IN GREATER ACCURACY THROUGH VOLUME!!

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.