check out this hack!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eeeboy3

Jun 10, 2001
Visit site
I was playing on a server and someone who wasn't an admin got my IP address somehow? First Question:How can you do that?? but heres the real question, after I closed Unreal,a few seconds later, a window popped up on my desktop, like a dos window, and this guy was typing **** to me laughing saying he has taken over my computer, I couldn't close the window or anything. I couldnt even move my mouse, all i could do was type in the window. I said wtf? and he laughed!!!! it was sweet!!!! I eventually pushed the power button on my computer and restarted it. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU DO THIS!!!!!!!!

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
I'm no expert at that, but I think admin can log ips. If you ban a player for example, that's also done over the ip and not the name.

I think Sub7 can do that. But he needed to infect you b4, by sending a file. Do a virus scan to be sure.

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
There's a multitude of ways to both get someone's IP or to take control of their computer through trojans.

Two things that you should do immediately:
  • Ensure that you have a virus scanner of some type installed. Make sure that you have the latest virus definitions downloaded and installed from the manufacturer.
  • Get a firewall. For a free for home use product, I highly recommend Tiny Personal Firewall. It's ICSA-certified, which is something even alot of non-free firewalls can't say.

KixAhhz

Banned
May 4, 2001
itcam.filetap.com
Good call on that one..Tiny personal Firewall is an easy to use firewall that is..I believe..Freeware..It must be cause I use it LOL

if you have trouble finding it just get it from TUCOWS.com