cheat whit clone banmdit is possible

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the_king_men

Jun 5, 2004
i find i can cheat whit the moscoboy

whit the cl5=car launcher 5 we can summon moscoboy
and in ons-torlan or =not in the map the clone bandit give
i summon a moscoboy whit cl5, enter it , use the Ignite retro-rockets
and wait 5 s 4 s 3 s 2 s 1 s boom . exit it before it explode and fall

ok its simple

exited, the moscoboywill contine and dont explode
whit the cl5 use right clik and you willre enter in the moskboy whit unlimited
time during Ignite retro-rockets

repair it for the final version

Jason[Demiurge]

Level Designer
ah, it took me a while to figure this one out, but I see what you mean, and I'm sorry but we cannot be held responsible for testing out our mod with every mutator that is out there. If you decide to mix Clone Bandits with Car Launcher 5 to produce non auto-detonating rocket bikes, then you are free to do so. ;)

I would suggest you ask the Car Launcher team to see if they can fix this, but I suspect that they will have the same answer as us.

Sorry about this one, but thanks for testing. And let us know if you find any other bugs (preferably just with our mod).

the_king_men

Jun 5, 2004
ok , ok

i find possible another bug , its ,
i am in the moscowboy, i launch Ignite retro-rockets. and i exitjust just before explode,

and i am in the sky i am falling in the ground of the map

and
the last

i am in the barracude, and i pass in the tank , inside
tanks for your last and next reponse

hottoast

Art Worker
the_king_men said:
i am in the moscowboy, i launch Ignite retro-rockets. and i exitjust just before explode,

and i am in the sky i am falling in the ground of the map

and
the last

i am in the barracude, and i pass in the tank , inside
tanks for your last and next reponse

We'll take a look at these bugs, and see if we can reproduce/fix them. Thanks for the bug-reports!

Cheers,
Tom