-cheat- Skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BloodRain

Oct 22, 2000
Canada
Visit site
Hi :)
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make my own colored skin (black, etc).. you know.. the cheating ones :) I just want to use it to freak out a friend.. And If im ever seen using it in an actual game.. may I cut my own bowels out.. and be kicked from PuF and everyones respect :D
But if you dont wanna devulge this info,, thats also ok.. this is just a spur of the moment type of thing. Thx..
..oh yeah.. Happy Halloween!!!!

BloodRain

Oct 22, 2000
Canada
Visit site
ok.. When i go to practice and use behindview 1 I can see my skin... but in net play it is not there.. Do you have to have the same version for it to work or somthing? Any ideas why it wont work online? thx..

BloodRain

Oct 22, 2000
Canada
Visit site
oh.. wait. -_-' I think I might know the problem.. This line of txt from the faq.. "Some of them may not work online. It depends which textures are loaded with the map.
" Ill just assume thats it :)

XeneX

Volatile
Aug 21, 2000
Swindon, Wiltshire
Great, now you've done it {DFF}Lotus. You've just givin out the info that ALL llamas were dying for. I mean, what were you thinkin posting that link in a public forum!?

/me expects to see a lot more skin cheats now

Y5, do us all a favour and delete this thread, quick!

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
From the site in question:

Note:- Do not access the player setup screen after editing your .ini file. If you do, your details will be reset to a unmixed configuration. To view your player either win a match or use the behindview console command. Test the skins on either single player D.M. or L.M.S. to see if they are working correctly. If you try playing a team game, you will be assigned a team colour and skin.

Which, if correct, should relieve any concerns about team-game cheating.

You-Suk|BuF

Getting ready
i think some correction is needed here..
i know Julius(=relative)and he knows what i'm refering to

i part of a group of UT players and we play once a month
(lan party)there is someone in that group who uses
a skin cheat
this is the parfect way to get back at him

i'm NOT using this info online (that sux and i'm not a cheater !!!!!!)

this was something personal