Characters taunt animations and voices?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Emmet Otter

I miss XMP :(
May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
Are the original taunt animations still within the characters? Would you be adding in more animations for each character in addition to all the old ones?

I understand your going to make a female ranger, but will you also make female versions of the other 2 characters? Will there be voices made for the new genders?

Last edited:

Major-Lee-High

Im a ranter, ignore me!
Jun 27, 2000
The Dark Tower
www.modcentral.us
There were female voices with u2 xmp if i remember right, so i would guess those will be in.

Better atleast make a female engie if you do the ranger, the gunner could use the same model though as its big enough to hold boobs too anyway lol, just new voice.

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
Yeah!

Perhaps u could have a female ranger feeling her breasts up now thats a real taunt towards the bad guys!