1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

characters from ut2004 remade for ut3

Discussion in 'CBP General' started by J.L.Howlet, Feb 24, 2010.

1. J.L.Howlet

J.L.Howlet New Member

:(:enforcer:how about there be volume 5 for some remodeld updated versions of ut2004

someone did xan but he looks exactly like the ut04 I was think a more updated cool futuristic look e.g. like they did with other old characters

I want a new version of torch from 04 only his shades have like a neon sort of glow and a new suit and give him some grey hair to show he's aged.

maybe even a cool new look for he skarj called clanlord

also I remember besides othello there was another like othello called jakob on ut2004 maybe his comeback would be good
    and where the hell is brock I don't remember seeing him on ut3
    because i'm not at deisgner level in comp skill
    and maybe you can show off your talents if you suceed in good character models:sniper:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  2. IceCreamYou

IceCreamYou disseminator of awesome

what if we made a level as big as the earth and it could have Obama and CliffyB in an epic battle with lightsabers, oh and unigons are cool, they are half unicorns half dragons

3. ambershee

ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks

Brock is dead. Gorge killed him, and Lauren commited suicide.

I'm not kidding either, that's the official story.

4. J.L.Howlet

J.L.Howlet New Member

ooh

:cake:wait was that in the 2003 tourney? because he was on 2004 but I remember hearing that on the xbox championship one lauren came back from the dead and if i'm correct the one who blows a hole in the head of anubis with a sniper rifle is bishop cause it looks lot like him and bishop is a sniper:sniper:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  5. J.L.Howlet

J.L.Howlet New Member

heres my new list but it is unfinished

Below:eek2:

6. ambershee

ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks

They don't come back from the dead, but the Necris got to them. Brock isn't Brock anymore, Lauren is however still Lauren (she has her memories).

7. J.L.Howlet

J.L.Howlet New Member

New list bishop push to 5th

bishop is now and 5th as a new number one has risen I downloaded a set of liandri bots from skin city and apart from the cool xeltan I prefered xan the new no.1 also there was a bot called pulsor which had the UT04 design xan helmert in black where as xan has a new sleek suit making his moves more human like

8. J.L.Howlet

J.L.Howlet New Member

well xan idea has been done

alas I did not know that one of the liandri bots set was actually xan with a new slim look for UT3 he is acutually a mid build instead of a heavy now he isn't a tank like bot e.g. the UT04 version do not confuse him with xeltan who is like xans new model look only black and red or pulsor who has the same type of head as the old xan ut04 design only a black helm it is noted in xans new bio he may be a human in an advance suit and maybe be the founder of liandri corporation but make sure you put the right files where they belong don't attemp it if you don't know where to put them thats how I accidentally ended up with to of the same malcom

Xan,Xeltan and the laindri bots click this URL (noted rankin is obviously not included cause he isn't a liandri bot http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/index.php section=models&action=show_infos&id=680

9. J.L.Howlet

J.L.Howlet New Member

have look

I have pictures in my album of xeltan rankin and xan in the xan theres a poster for the hole liandri team

10. Unreal4Eva

Unreal4Eva BioHazard!

What then happened to Jester after she died in UT3? Will the Necris bring her back??:eek: