1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ChanServ is pooped.

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by The Dopefish, Jan 11, 2001.

1. The Dopefish

The Dopefish Active Member

Or so it seems. ETG is down again...or is this the first time in a while?

2. ION_Ace

ION_Ace Assault player

Chanserv often goes down, etg is actually pretty **** compared to the other networks but all the usa clans are on it, unlikly for them all to move so ur stuck :/

3. Temporary Account

Temporary Account Temporarily Permanent

Hasn't gone down for me all day. I think just the server you were on died. Reconnect ya fool.

4. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

I was there at the time... when ETG admins send messages, you really should read them, goof. :D

They basically said the Washington server was screwing up so they were splitting it off till they fixed it. You and I both happened to be connected to the Washington server, along with about 6 others. All you have to do is reconnect. :p

5. Boom

Boom Rumpshaking Moderator

Read this sentence out loud.

"I am sofa king we todd it" :p