1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE1 - UT Changing a Modles Skin Problems

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by fronjohn, Oct 11, 2009.

1. fronjohn

fronjohn New Member

Hey guys im just trying to make my own version of UnrealApacheV2, after i gotten all my custom textures i just made, im try to find out how to change the Apache's old textures and replace it with the ones i made, also with my own U. file of it with the same scripts except with my textures aswell. :(

P.S.:iknow i explained it confusing but can u guys at least help :(

Heres the Original Apache Package URL:

http://www.filefront.com/14697389/UnrealPerfectApacheV2.zip/

Heres my textures(still working on em):

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  2. War_Master

War_Master Member

If you cannot delete them from the package is because they are being loaded by a class either in code or in a property. Also, if a class is not loading the skins then the model was imported with the skins and they cannot be deleted from the package.

If on any case the model was imported with its skins directly and you want to just add your skins and place them in the model, find the MultiSkins properties which has 8 slots and see if that way it will show your skins instead.

Just remember to name your package with a different name or version so you won't mismatch the original.

3. fronjohn

fronjohn New Member

Thanks Alot!! this will complete my project :) !!